Monday, October 5, 2015

Blessings & Protection

Had been blessed & protected by God with safety on the road this Monday (5th Oct) morning .... when I did my normal routine to send Noah to school
1st incident on Kings Road which was narrow , shocked when the oncoming vehicle had been on the divider lane and his and my wing mirrors brushed each other ....
The 2nd incident was that I had to do an emergency break when a Q5 SUV jammed it's break at the amber lights ... not his fault but mine the I had assumed he would pass it.
At lunch had managed to have a wonderful fellowship lunch with Terry, Chi Loong & Alfonso. Feeling wonderful to be able to reach out and bond with fellow believers. Thankful that God had placed me in the company of others who faces struggles and challenges in their walk of faith and that we can strengthen each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment