Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BSF - 27 Oct 2015 => Covering Albunus's DG

Pray with Thanks that I was able to lead the DG in reviewing the questions this week.

Led the men in prayer for Albunus (their GL) who had undergone his operation that morning and for God's healing hands on his recovery. That God will provide comfort to him and his family as well as wisdom to the medical doctors on his treatment options.

It had been a good experience to help cover various DGs.

I recognise that it is the HS that will lead me in encouraging the men to share in their learning. Pray that I continue to have the discipline to do my part to prepare the lessons and make it interesting and think of creative ways to engage the men to share on the questions and also on how the lesson had impacted them and change their lives.

I need to pray for time management to be able to engage the men that are assigned to me and that I can lead them effectively ... that they will come to be closer to God and to encourage each other.

Pray that as we finish on the study of Moses, that I continue with the momentum to prepare for the study of Revelations ....

No comments:

Post a Comment